Call of Duty vs. Battlefield: The answer is clear, right?

Call of Duty or Battlefield but - which of the two shooter series is actually better? Fans of both teams discuss it for years. I can all the excitement but do not really understand, because my heart beats for both CoD and for Battlefield - even after the big scandal of the latest offshoot.

A Comment by Robert Kohlick.

There are things in this world to which you can always rely: Every morning the sun rises, the German railway apologizes for "delays in the operation" and the new Call of Duty is definitely better than the current part of the Battlefield series, Or was it the other way around?

Exactly with this issue, the communities concerned of the two games series for years. Each side is adamant that one's favorite game in all respects is better than the class enemy.

Call of Duty vs. Battlefield: If the comparison even make sense?

The truth is, however, a very different: both Call of Duty and Battlefield are almost the perfect shooter - only stop for different audiences . So that means even the initial question is worded wrong. The real question should be: Which game is better suited to you And, amazingly, there are even condemned many players who can abgewinnen something two series - me, for example? Hi, my name is Robert and I have been playing in my spare time currently passionate about Call of Duty: Warzone and EA's old ham Battlefield 3 - and for completely different reasons.

For although Battlefield and Call of Duty, both sail under the flag of the first-person shooter on the seven seas of the games industry, they still both have completely different qualities . During my offers Call of Duty entertaining multiplayer action with particularly fast gameplay and more responsive control that my "inner digital Rambo" satisfies, makes Battlefield in his plays often for more atmosphere and spectacular moments .

Recommended reading

Why nobody plays Battlefield 5?

Alexander Gehlsdorf

Battlefield: That inspires me at the shooter series

Who will be in Battlefield to fall to the enemy unnoticed in the flank, which can with a little luck ever half the team shoot into disarray. And whose eyes have not then to shine begun noted as one that you can, in Bad Company 2 complete houses raze when one ascends heavy equipment.

Battlefield vs Call of Duty Rap Battle! _Bock a little nostalgia trip? We take you on a short trip to Arica Harbor from Battlefield: Bad Company 2: _

But what excites me especially on Battlefield: Here I am, thanks to the class system only part of a huge machine . I am dependent on me grab my team members under the arms, process tanks with rocket launchers to scrap, Mark opponents - and in return they get from me the pads of my defibrillator popped to the chest when they should bless the digital temporal.

Call of Duty: Very different, yet awesome!

This does not mean that the "Lone Wolf" aspect of Call of Duty goes against the grain - Sometimes the contrary is this to me even total area. Since I do not only think about how I manage the front line to move five meters backwards to take a flag, but I simply plunge headfirst into the fray to properly relieve stress.

Recommended reading

Call of Duty: disaster tourism that pays off [column]

Daniel Hartmann

Please do not get me wrong. By this I do by no means saying that no tactics in Call of Duty is required to be particularly successful - only I can better as one-man-army head-on through the enemy lines shoot here when I reflexes I like a cat, a UAV in the sky and a full magazine. In Battlefield however, I stand by my heroic foray mostly alone a heavy tank opposite, where my balls not even scratched from the assault rifle the paint - except, of course, I have been playing a round on TDM Noshahr channels.

Call of Duty vs. Battlefield: A choice that is not

I think you understand what I'm getting: Call of Duty is the perfect shooter snack between meals. Fast action in small portions. For Battlefield I take, however you some more time and have no problem with it if the round "conquest" takes an hour times. Both series have not only a permanent place on my SSD but also in my heart shooter.

CoD: Watch Vanguard (PS4) at Amazon

Battlefield Show 2042 (PS4) at Amazon

_Obwohl Call of Duty: Modern Warfare knows how to impress well, the game has some significant weaknesses: _

Under the bottom line, both gaminghen has their eligibility. There is no "objective winner" - everyone has to decide for themselves for whatever their heart beats, whether he can win both series, or whether both Battlefield and Call of Duty in his opinion are completely overvalued.

Comments